Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Back to the Reader's Last Meals....The Ides of March/St. Patrick's/Spring version...

Jeffrey J. from parts unknown...1 gallon of my moms home made tea,a broccoli casserole,macaronia and cheese, a porterhouse steak grilled by my mom(dont forget the seasoning salt),3 pints of yuengling,a pint of ben and jerry's double fudge brownie ice cream,and a 40 of miller high life.....and a bottle of vicodin, something to make me me forget they are about to poke me with a damn needle.

&

Desiree M. from Covington, Louisiana...1/2 dozen Choc. Eclairs, 10 lb. of crawfish boiled in Zaterans
Seafood Gumbo, 3 dozen raw ousters with lemon and cocktail sauce on wheat crackers
Choc. chip mint and raspberry ice-cream, rice noodles in Thai peanut sauce sushi with chopsticks, pumpkin pie and diet Dr. Pepper


&

James McC., Jr. from parts unknown...If I had to choose a last meal I would partake of the Lord's Supper from a Pastor or Priest. I would remember that Jesus said to the sinner on His right, "Today you will be with me in Paradise." If I am honestly and truly repentant as well as guilty- though we are all really guilty in our own ways- I would confess my unrighteousness and plead for God's promised and delivered salvation through the sinless life and innocent sacrifice of Christ Jesus. Jesus said, If you commit murder in your heart it is the same as if you had done it before God the Father. Let us not be to quick to deal out death and judgment, for it comes swiftly to us all anyway. I do believe God gives Governments this authority to exact justice and punishment up to the death penalty, but it is never to be used as vengeance or subjection. God says vengeance is His Alone.

&

'd.middy' from somewhere other than delaware: one of those spinach chicken salads from wendys with xtra sweet and sour dressing and croutons, three of my g-moms hot rolls with butter, 6 slices of french toast from harvest moon drowning in syrup melted butter and powdered sugar, cheese steak from ginos in philly with fried onions fried tomatoes mayo ketchup, cheese fries from bodies, nachos supreme, stuffed crust deep dish with everything except anchovies ham and pineaple, mac and cheese and whipped potatoes from boston market, baked potato infused with sour cream cheddar bacon chives, sausage lasagna, whopper from burger king with everything, chili cheese dog with relish, 6 ms. fields chocolate chip cookies, 2 no 3 no 4 hell you cant get enough packs of resees cups, and to wash it all down 4 nesquik double chocolate chocolate milks

&

Mike from Texas...I would have a salad with light dressing and possibly some whole wheat croutons. If allowed, I would wash it all down with non-alcholic "O'Douls" Don't you know that fat and high carb items can KILL YOU!