Wednesday, February 01, 2006

A QUESTION ANSWERED...

Hi,
I was reading the account of the execution of Richard Longworth in 2005 in South Carolina. In the account you published an email received from his defense attorney. I totally agree with your response to this email. However, you had a question in the response wanting to know what movie Richard and David viewed before killing those to innocent boys. You said that would be a real scoop. The movie was Dances With Wolves. I know this because I went to high school with both the killers and worked at a business that did business with a business David Rocheville worked at and knew David well. So I paid attention. Just thought you would like the answer to the question you asked.
By the way, Richard and David got what they deserved.
Shannon S.